“Be The Captain of your life”. Cardiff is a relentless optimist, and a passion for life, Tribe Of Entrepreneurs.
With 25 years of experience in marketing and sales, he has a desire to live life with a purpose, impacting adults and most recently children, in his Tide Turners Kids Entrepreneurs Program.
Cardiff first book is entitled “Tide Turners” a #1 on Amazon new releases in January. A Book about learning the practical strategies to help maneuver through life experiences
Plan a course to your own Victory Island of achievements
What you will learn
- The turning point for Cardiff, the defining moment where enough-is-enough, which changed the trajectory from employed to entrepreneur and side project, author and coach.
- The importance of surrounding our selves with “activators” and like-minded people to pull ourselves towards our goal.
- How Cardiff’s writing really took off after connecting with a writing coach.
- Get around the fire of people that you want to emulate, who are where you want to be.
- Start Now, it will activate your Renin-angiotensin system (RAS), which will start pulling us in the desired direction.
- How 18 months of book writing disappeared after Cardiff’s PC crashed and what Cardiff decided to do right there.
- How a weekly reflection hour on our goal, what we have achieved, learned and need to do next.
- How Cardiff’s idea for course creation and coaching didn’t arrive as an idea before after completing his book. That is why we need to start now and have faith that we will find a way to create an income.
- How Cardiff’s coaching started as a side income and how Cardiff is pulling new clients.
- Don’t be the resource for others to achieve their goals, find you own goals and passion.
and get your awesome new journey started.
Kerwin Rae on Confusion = Learning, AND Frustration = On coming breakthrough through
Connect with Cardiff Hall
Cardiff on Facebook
Cardiff on Twitter
Cardiff on YouTube