Entrepreneur and founder of eCommerce Masterplan and eCommerce Podcast, Chloe Thomas, shares her story of how she went from employee to entrepreneurial eCommerce guru.
Chloe Thomas became an entrepreneur when she decided to turn her expertise in eCommerce, into a successful business.
As the founder and creator of the eCommerce Masterplan, she has built an online learning ecosystem that helps businesses grow faster and more efficiently.
Aside from offering help to clients master their eCommerce business, she is also an accomplished author and speaker, with 4 books published to date covering successful online selling, delivery strategy and driving website traffic.
Her latest book is an Amazon.com bestseller – titled Customer Persuasion: How to Influence your Customers to Buy More and Why and Ethical Approach will Always Win.
She is also the host of the very popular eCommerce Masterplan podcast where she brings a weekly dose of inspiration direct to the desks of eCommerce business people all over the world.
Some questions I ask:
- How did you get past fear and imposter syndrome to launch you eCommerce master plan business
- How did you generate enough income to become full-time?
- Do you have a daily routine that helps you be successful?
- How far are you from reaching your desired lifestyle?
- What is the ONE Thing we should do to
What you will learn:
In this episode, you will learn how Chloe Thomas went from employee to entrepreneurial eCommerce guru.
- Chloe’s journey from employee to entrepreneur.
- How Chloe deals with fear and constant imposter syndrome.
- How Chloe serves three groups of clients with her business; small and large eCommerce and suppliers to eCommerce.
- How Chloe helps clients through her mastermind club.
- How online eCommerce coaching helped Chloe to create income.
- The importance of saying “No” to stay focused.
The ONE Thing we should do today that will make the biggest shift on toward our entrepreneurial journey.
Chloe’s eCommerce masterplan business – https://ecommercemasterplan.com
Connect with Chloe Thomas:
eCommerce Masterplan, Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/ecommercemasterplanworld/
eCommerce Masterplan on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/2902260/
eCommerce Masterplan on Twitter – https://twitter.com/ecommasterplan
Chloe Thomas on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/chloethomasecommerce/
Chloe Thomas on Twitter – https://twitter.com/chloe_eCMP