Christoph Trappe is the founder of The Authentic Storyteller™ and helps organizations take their content marketing to the next level.
He also a global keynote speaker, at events like Content Marketing World where he speaks storytelling in relation to social media and blogging.
TheContent Marketing Institute acknowledged him as a2014 and 2015 Top 100 Most Influential Content Marketers
He is the author of Get Real: Sharing Authentic Stories for Long-Term Success
What you will learn
- Provide good customer service and tell the story of those experiences.
- How Christoph is creating an income doing what he loves, to create stories.
- Finding your product by finding what your niche is, your strengths and what ignites you. Based on this you need to figure out how to make an income on this.
- How Social Media, storytelling is the way to connect and build relations to thousands of potential customers, which is a major change and advantage for us as small entrepreneurs.
- The pros and cons of using ghostwriting for your storytelling.
- How Christoph is creating his content in the gym.
- If you don’t like writing, then dictate to the phone and have it transcribed, do a podcast, guest podcasts, do video content for YouTube, whatever type of communication YOU prefer.
- How the PointsGuy started as a travel blog to becoming the expert on traveling on points and frequent traveler miles and +3 mill views a month.
- You can create a business in less than a couple of years but it will most probably require paid marketing, so consider whether this is a way for you.
- How Twitting almost got fired by a client, who didn’t realize tweets were scheduled.
- Keep your target audience in mind when creating content and don’t get discouraged by criticism from those who are not your target. Keep going, and stay persistent.
- Whether you are an entrepreneur or side-entrepreneur, you can’t do it alone, reach out for partnerships and network to help leverage your product and your audience.
Book by Christoph Trappe
Get Real: Sharing Authentic Stories for Long-Term Success by Christoph Trappe
Thanks to Gary Vaynerchuk:
Be impatient with the micro (activity level) but be patient with the (macro) results and income. Work like hell but don’t expect the results to come overnight.
Connect with Christoph Trappe
Christoph Trappe’s blog – https://authenticstorytelling.net
Christoph on Twitter