Using a podcast to create a network and build your business
Some questions I ask:
- How did you combat your fear and self-doubt that made you take action?
- Did you have a full-time job when you started your business or did you go full-time from the beginning?
- What caused you to eventually launch entrepreneurial journey.
- What did you do to build automation into your business?
- Has the podcast been the source of revenue for your other businesses?
- Do you have a daily routine that contributes to your success?
- What is your reading habit?
- How do you network?
What you will learn:
- How Jeremy started his entrepreneurial career as a side gig while working as a freelancer.
- Why clients started to approach Jeremy to get featured on podcasts and how this turned into a business.
- The many skills Jeremy had to learn before he succeeded as podcaster and entrepreneur.
- What eventually pushed Jeremy past his fear and got started on his entrepreneurial journey.
- How podcasting changed Jeremy's life and gave the feeling of being able to help others, which is the true feeling of success.
- How Jeremy grew his business by acknowledging his natural skills
- The importance of quality guests on your podcast.
- How networking helped build brand ambassadors and business leads.
- Jeremy daily routine and eating habits that he can't do without.
- What drives revenue and only focus on that
Find the one thing that drives revenue and only focus on that - Grant Cardone
Connect with Jeremy on Social:
Website/Podcast - jeremyryanslate.com
Connect with Salte media productions, to get help on running a fantastic podcast:
Connect with Jeremy on GetFeatured.com if you are looking for ways build your brand and get featured via podcasts