Listen to this episode
Let me know when a new podcast episode is released.
Today’s guest is Josh Haynam is a co-founder of Interact Quiz Builder, a tool used by more than 40,000 businesses including The American Red Cross, Budweiser, and Forbes.
Josh has helped bring in more than 7 mill leads to his clients, through quizzes, interactive polls, and competitions, since his launch in 2013 and grown his business organically without any funding and ownership dilution.
Josh and I will be talking about the danger of complacency and Growing Interact Quiz Builder 300% in 11 months and pivoting using an Adidas marketing strategy of sharing products with a dedicated group of brand advocates.
What you will learn
- How Josh found his business idea of building a platform for providing quizzes … stumbled into it on purpose while running a web agency.
- Why Quizzes are so valuable when engaging with clients and what you can learn about your clients.
- The danger of complacency, earning “enough” money a stalling business
- Why profit and “full time” entrepreneur is poor goals and how grand goals is what makes you happy and provides a sense of achievement and personal growth.
- What made Josh realize that he was unhappy and complacent and changed everything.
- Hiring a manager to manage the business and free up Josh to grow the business.
- Finding your place in the business that enables you to do what you love and ignites you … and delegate the rest.
- How Josh more than tripled his business after focusing on what he loves doing.
- The quality questions that Josh went looking for answers to combat the lacking customer and sales growth.
- How Josh managed to get out of complacency and replaced “good” with “great”
- Growing customers 300% in 11 months
- How Josh applied Adidas marketing strategy of involving “advocates” & sharing the products.
- What to look for in candidates to run your business, a critical element in growing your business.
Generate Leads and Drive Sales Using Quizzes
Connecting with Josh Haynam
Josh on Twitter: twitter.com/JHaynam
Josh on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/jhaynam/
← Robert Thomas Bethel: Building 77 Businesses, Now Sharing how You can Build & Strengthen your Business.Jeffrey Shaw: “Whom are You For?”. Finding the Audience You are Meant to Serve, and How to Reach Them. →