Listen to this episode
Let me know when a new podcast episode is released.
Josh Pigford is the founder of Baremetrics, which provides revenue and customer analytics for SaaS businesses whether you use Stripe, PayPal or other major Payment Providers.
Josh founded the company in Oct 2013, when he built and launched the first version of the product in just 8 days and within 8 weeks he was already doing about $2000 in monthly recurring revenue. In this episode, we explore how Josh took his business from $0 to $90,000 per month in recurring revenue.
Follow Baremetrics income growth here:
What you will learn
- Why Baremetrics is a critical tool to helps subscription businesses (SaaS) spot churn, grow customer and revenue.
- How Baremetrics was originally build to fix a problem in Josh’s first business.
- The response from other entrepreneurs and network triggered Josh to launch his product and business Baremetrics.
- Why keeping a keen eye on revenue, cash flow, and customer churn is CRUCIAL …
- Building a business with a remote distributed team and what to look out for when hiring.
Connect with Josh Pigford
Baremetrics web – Baremetrics.com
Josh on Twitter
← Natalie Ard: “A-Star-From-A-Far” From the Kitchen Table, Selling Through 11 Resellers to +550 Resellers in Three Years.Stig T. Brodersen: Study & Teach billionaires approach to investing, better than anyone else … The Investors Podcast →