Joshua helps put an end to shiny object syndrome and becoming who you want to be, but it requires that you start "doing" as you say you will.
Leadership and Entrepreneurship Requires Getting in the Trenches and Doing, Not Just Learning. - Joshua Spodek
co-founded several companies, coaches leadership for Columbia Business School’s Program on Social Intelligence, and is a professor at NYU.
Joshua is also a bestselling author of Leadership Step by Step, a columnist for Inc., and founder of SpodekAcademy.com, where he shares information from his own experience and his perspective as a scientist, to teach others how to create success professionally and personally.
He holds five Ivy League degrees, including a Ph.D. in Astrophysics and an MBA, and studied under a Nobel Prize winner.
He helped build an X-ray observational satellite for NASA, co-founded and led as CEO or COO several ventures, and holds six patents.
He has visited North Korea twice, swam across the Hudson River, and has done burpees every day for six years, 100,000+ and counting.
Some questions I ask:
- How do you introduce yourself at a reception?
- How have you managed to avoid the cubicle life?
- In how many ways do you generate an income today?
- How has it changed you, working with a Nobel Prize Winner?
- Lot's of our listeners are struggling with finding the "right" idea, was is it clear in your mind that you wanted to start an academy?
- What are some of the set backs that you can expect when starting the academy?
- How has the journey changed who you used to be and how you are today?
- What are the hard realizations we need before we consider entrepreneurship?
- What is the ONE Thing that we should do TODAY, that will make the biggest shift to our life and start our entrepreneurial journey?
What you will learn:
- How Joshua consistently pursue what he loves and enjoy doing and done since college.
- What's the best thing I can do right now? Keep doing it until you have exhausted it or feel that it’s time to pursue something else. - Joshua Spodek
- If we taught piano today, like we teach leadership and entrepreneurship, we would be teaching the piano students music theory.
- We don't want to learn about entrepreneurship, we want to know how to do it, practice the skills and feel the struggle.
If you don’t know what you really love. Then do pick one of those you think it is and go for it. - Joshua Spodek
Ask your self, "What's the best thing I can do right now?”. Keep doing it until you have exhausted it or feel that it’s time to pursue something else. - Joshua Spodek
Joshua Spodek's book:
Available as audio book via above link to Amazon/Audible
Check out Spodek Academy - Entrepreneurship Step by Step
Connect with Joshua:
Joshua on Twitter @spodek
This video shows LeBron James practicing for one hour. No magic. No excitement. No latest anything. No entertaining story. He obviously does it a lot.
Just a small piece of what it takes to become the best.