Matt Miller is the founder of School Spirit Vending, a franchise program that provides a profitable business system for busy professionals and their families looking to develop secondary income. He started his business after a conversation with a church friend when home bought a used vending machine and started visiting venues to place his newly acquired vending machine.
He has changed his life trajectory 3 times, from serving in the military, advertising sales executives, to 10 years of building an amazing multimillion-dollar business with franchises across America.
What you will learn from Matt Miller
- The event that forced Matt to build a side income, trying and testing different hustles and eventually bought a used vending machine on eBay, after a brief chat with a friend in church.
- How Matt has built a million dollar franchise business across North America, starting with only ONE $36 used vending machine from eBay, which he placed in a karate studio.
- The shocking surprise of coins flooding out when checking his first and only vending machine after only two weeks.
- Building up to 125 vending machines across Huston in 18 months and making twice what his full-time job provided.
- What triggered Matt to pivot from vending machines in sports studios to School Spirit Vending and eventually to build a national franchise of 104 franchises.
- How Matt validated the vending machine business and his recently launched podcast.
- The danger and reality of getting comfortable with success and the need to reset goals to grow and feel fulfilled awn entrepreneur.
- Empower relatives, friends to keep you accountable to a commitment of starting your entrepreneurial journey today. Stop kidding your self and procrastinate.
- Let a close friend hold you accountable to decide the life you want, reach out to the customers you want to serve and create a product or service that solves a problem they experience.
Download FREE eBook “Live your dreams. The top 10 reasons why you need to own a vending business”.
Download link – www.ssvbusiness.com/tribe
Aaron Walker, “A View from the Top” mastermind and coaching www.aviewfromthetop.com
Connect with Matt Miller
Web School Spirit Vending www.ssvbusiness.com/tribe