Today’s guest is a fantastic serial entrepreneur.
He built his first business going door to door selling fire extinguishers, which he sold off for a seven-figure amount.
After selling off his business he decided to embark on making business online and have tried and tested selling a range of different products online before settling on online fire safety products, which has generated well over $20 mill.
His excitement to help others has lead to building marketing courses, marketingforowners.com, where he is offering a range of free marketing training courses and a master class.
Some questions I ask:
- How are you generating income in your business today?
- How did you start your first business?
- What was the biggest setback you experienced?
- How do you setup systems, in your business, to remove yourself from the daily operation?
- What is your role in your businesses today?
- How were you able to build a new business in a fraction of the time.
What you will learn:
- How Jon started his first business from being a sales person.
- Changing the business from one-off sales to recurring revenue.
- Keep going and be persistent, even when times or tough.
- Building a second business, as you want it to be, in a fraction of the time and very little staff.
- How to delegate what you don’t enjoy doing yourself.
- How to eliminate distractions and stay focused during a day.
- Avoiding complacency and keep growing.
- How to use mentors and mastermind groups right.
Value bombs mentioned in this episode:
“Learn How To Dramatically Increase Profits With Half The Effort”
Jon is sharing his marketing experience over the past 20 years with you, for FREE on
Connect with Jon Butt:
Jon on Twitter – Marketing For Owners