Bailey Richert is a business coach for beginning and budding infopreneurs.
At the age of 25, she started to question if there was more to life than a life long career in consulting. She refers to it as her “quarter-life crisis”.
Determined to become her own boss, she decided to go back to school for entrepreneurship, at MIT, with a goal of starting her business before graduating.
Today she has successfully launched her brand new business with info products like ebooks, online courses, and public speaking, all around her experience of international travel, but while connecting with her clients and audience, she realized they were more interested in knowing how she had started her business.
As a very successful infopreneur, Bailey Richert is offering people, like you and me, amazing courses and coaching around how to turn your life experience into income by creating and selling info products.
Some questions I ask:
- How did you overcome your “quarter life crisis”?
- How is it possible to go to school and avoid tuition cost, while building a business?
- How did you create your first sales?
- How do you create income from a virtual summit?
- How did you overcome your fear of risk and imposter syndrome before starting your entrepreneurial journey?
What you will learn:
- How to find your entrepreneurial, while keeping your job.
- Getting a funded education, while creating your business and not getting stressed about the need to create immediate income.
- What happens if you write a book without connecting with your audience to get to know what they are looking for.
- How Bailey created her first successful product launch.
- Sources for creating a successful product launch.
- Finding your audience.
- How to pivot from stagnating sales by use of virtual summit and create income from it.
- How to engage and help clients and introduce products.
- Using friends and family as support as a new infopreneur.
- Yes, you can be an entrepreneur without morning routines.
- Take stock of who you listen too and limit it to two people, but most important, take action and move forward.
Jump over to Bailey’s website “TURN YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE INTO INCOME” www.baileyrichert.com
Connect with Bailey Richert:
Bailey on Twitter – @baileyrichert