What you will learn
- Why Tom considers self-employment as safer than employment.
- How podcast guesting can provide businesses and influencers markedly more leads than conventional paid marketing.
- Why a dedicated landing page is a key to converting podcast listeners.
- How Interview Valet is generating an income.
- How Tom, from selling “online course” guesting podcast, used customer feedback to identify Interview Valet as his new business.
- How spotting the “idea” crystallized over time and not a “light bulb” moment.
- How Tom only created the minimum viable product, contact the customers and launched. Waiting for the website, lead pages etc is finished is “procrastination”.
- How long it took Tom to be cash positive with his first online course.
- The importance of ensuring customer success.
- Aligning marketing and operations to ensure continuous growth.
- Measuring success in the early days is not cash but points of momentum that leads to success. It’s important to celebrate success frequently even customer wins, feedback etc.
Get your Free eBook from Tom on here
Book by Brian Halligan & Dharmesh Shah – Inbound Marketing, Revised and Updated: Attract, Engage, and Delight Customers Online
Episode with Derek Lundsten “be obsessive about work & connecting with your customers”.
Connect with Tom Schwab
Tom on Twitter
Tom on LinkedIn
Web – Interview Valet