Listen to this episode
Let me know when a new podcast episode is released.
Whitney Nicely, is a Real-Estate Rock Star, the founder of Whitney Buys Houses, a real estate brokerage company AND offering people like you and me the opportunity to create a full time or side gig real estate business via coaching and online courses.
Whitney went from no investments to 19 houses, 19 apartment units and 7 parcels of land in less than 3 years, all building her monthly recurring income.
She has traveled the United States speaking on stages, teaching her simple strategies, and meeting with other successful real estate investors- and still buying houses the way she teaches others.
What you will learn
- Short term vs Long term property tax. The difference in flipping property and holding on to your real estate for more than one year and how this difference cuts your profit tax in half.
- How Whitney was left by her mother to figure the real estate business her self. Go buy something and start renting it out.
- How Whitney went broke trying to get rich in real estate.
- How you can make more money controlling the property than by listing it and selling it.
- Lease options
- Owner financing
- Other creative financing options.
- How Whitney do marketing to find real estate leads
- The sellers, the area and real estate that you should be looking for to build your real estate holdings and monthly recurring income.
- Building leads and relationships in the areas you want to control, building your honey hole.
Whitney’s FREE Facebook Group: www.whitneynicely.com/group
Self-study Course if you are ready to do your first deal: www.whitneynicely.com
Get Your First Investment Property
Get past the fears and learn the easier way to real estate investing.Become a real estate rock star with Whitney Nicely!
Ready To Get Your First Deal Done Fast?
Learn more on WhitneyNicely.com
Connect with Whitney Nicely
Whitney on Facebook – business.facebook.com/whitneynicely
Whitney on Instagram – instagram.com/whitneynicely
Whitney’s website – whitneynicely.com/
← Stig T. Brodersen: Study & Teach billionaires approach to investing, better than anyone else … The Investors PodcastScott Beebe: 4 Steps to Business Freedom, How to Build Your Business, Goal Setting and Delegation Road Map →